Hello everyone, what's happenings?
I don't know what to say and what not to say, i think i better just keep my mouth shut and close this page but something tells me i shoulds carry on writing, maybe i'll enjoy writing my feelings to people and they'll feel very bore, roll up their eyes and carry on with things on hand.
My head is aching a lot right now but not doing anything about it. Very bad. I'm watching my breath now flowing through my nostrils in and out. The headache has stopped. Congratulations! I'm getting somewhere. something good is happening to me now, i'm feeling good about it and very much.
It means there comes a time in one's life where things go wrong but if one keeps one's cool the wrongs go away provided one don't react to the wrong. Nothing is permanent in this world, yet people hold on to things and fight, it leads to nowhere at all, we only realize when we r suffering with pain, we have hatred, so do things all the wrong things we ought not to do, this goes on. One should wait and relax and keep cool only then things come to a pass.
I came in with boredom and headache i didn't react but started writing knowing little where it will lead to, but i knew i was doing the right thing and i carried on and now i'm preety good with myself.
Saturday, 3 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment